Vienna woman hospitalised after blaze

A resident of Vienna has been hospitalised with smoke intoxication following a blaze.The 50-year-old woman was taken to a clinic after a fire broke out at her apartment in Brigittenau district yesterday evening (Tues). Vast parts of her kitchen were devastated by the flames which were triggered by a defect in the oven, fire brigade authorities said today.Meanwhile, firemen in Krenglbach, Upper Austria, said substantial damage was caused to a brick factory. They added that no one was harmed by the blaze.