Acid leak injures two

Two mail distribution centre workers were injured when acid leaked from a parcel.The men aged 25 and 30 had to be hospitalised after breathing in the toxic fumes at a logistics centre in Obertrum, Salzburg, yesterday (Weds). Their condition is stable, according to a statement by medical authorities from today.The substance is currently under investigation. The unidentified sender of the parcel could face charges over the incident for not labelling the delivery properly.Only last week, one person was hospitalised following a chemical reaction at an industrial company’s estate in Linz, Upper Austria. The man was rushed to a clinic after complaining of breathing difficulties when a mixture of acids leaked from a tank.