11. 06. 12. - 15:18
Four hospitalised by hash cake
A 52-year-old brass band player in an Austrian folk group is facing GBH charges and drugs charges after he decided to make one of their performances go with a bit of extra swing by giving four of his colleagues fairy cakes laced with cannabis.
The four did not even finish the cakes before they started to complain about being unwell – and worried about food poisoning and an ambulance was called to the Glorer-Garten-Alm mountain hut where the group of nine were performing.
The deputy mayor of the village of Kals am Grossglockner said that the move had been really stupid and that it also damaged the reputation of the band which has to deny that their musicians performed under the influence.